View FAQs Categories | View all FAQ for DeltaCopy
Frequently asked questions for DeltaCopy
We now offer two solution for using rsync on Windows:
We recommend checking both of them to see which works best for you. Click here
to see differences.
||The DeltaCopy service won't start due to login failure. What can I do?
You get the following message when trying to start the service.
Could not start the service. The service could not be logged on. Check user id and password specified for login.
DeltaCopy Server Service is a regular service on Windows OS, which requires a Windows user id/password to run on the machine. Follow the steps below to configure this.
- Go to Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Services
- Locate the service for DeltaCopy
- Click the right-mouse button and select Properties
- Click on the "Log On" tab
- Specify an Account and its password. DO NOT use the "System
Account". We recommend you use "Administrator"